Chalet de mes Rêves
Comfortably sleeps eight adults in four double bedrooms, with two single beds if required. This chalet is ideal for exclusive occupancy by a group of friends or a large family.
- Accommodates 8/10 guests
- 4 double bedrooms
- 1 single bedroom
- 1 single alcove bed
- 4 Bathrooms
- Ski onto the balcony from Morzine – Les Gets
- Second lounge
- Log fire and boot heaters
- UK Sky channels (sport and movies)
(Bedroom one) master double en-suite bedroom with views up to the piste. (shared balcony)
(Bedroom two) double bedroom with shared balcony, private bath/shower room across the landing. (shared balcony)
Single bed nestled in a cosy alcove, on the landing.
Master bedroom with en-suite
(Bedroom three) double bedroom with views up to the piste.
(Bedroom four) double bedroom with views across the valley.
Shared shower room with WC.
Lounge and dining area: there’s plenty of space for eight adults to relax on sofas and armchairs while drinks are served and dinner prepared. The hot tub is located on this floor, in a private position to the rear of chalet – it looks up to the piste and down to the town.
Beautiful open-plan living area
(Bedroom five) single bedroom, with plenty of space, light and storage.
Private shower room with WC across the hallway.
Additional pull-out mattress suitable for children.
Second lounge: this is a perfect den for kids to have some space or adults to watch a movie. It’s located on the ground floor, entirely away from the main lounge and other bedrooms.
Second lounge with media library
Prices & Availability
|DECEMBER||Thur 15th Dec||3||1,680||fully booked|
|Sun 18th Dec||4||2,240||fully booked|
|Thur 22nd Dec||7||5,840||fully booked|
|Thur 29th Dec||7||8,800||fully booked|
|JANUARY||Thur 5th Jan||3||2,480||fully booked|
|Sun 8th Jan||7||4,880||fully booked|
|Sun 15th Jan||7||4,880||fully booked|
|Sun 22nd Jan||7||4,880||fully booked|
|FEBRUARY||Sun 29th Jan||7||5,840||fully booked|
|Sun 5th Feb||7||6,880||fully booked|
|Sun 12th Feb||7||9,840||fully booked|
|Sun 19th Feb||7||7,840||fully booked|
|MARCH||Sun 26th Feb||7||6,880||fully booked|
|Sun 5th Mar||7||6,880||fully booked|
|Sun 12th Mar||7||5,840||fully booked|
|Sun 19th Mar||7||5,840||fully booked|
|Sun 26th Mar||7||5,840||fully booked|
|APRIL||Sun 2nd Apr||7||7,840||fully booked|
|Sun 9th Apr||7||7,360||available|
Our Catered Package
- Cooked and continental breakfasts
- Freshly baked afternoon teas
- Three- or four- course evening meals
- Canapés and nibbles every evening
- Local cheeseboards "à volonté"
- Over thirty wines on our inclusive list
- Wines selected daily by chalet staff
- Beers, soft drinks and juices throughout
- Exclusive sparkling wines on arrival and departure
- Private cellar, gins and vodka on request
- Dessert wines and digestifs
- Luxury teas and batch roasted coffee
- Dedicated resort chauffeur (8am - 8pm everyday)
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- Ski pass collection
- Hot tubs, log fires and boot heaters in every chalet
- Beautiful white linen, fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Luxury toiletries and slippers
- Fully equipped with DVD players, Wi-Fi internet, iPod docks and games consoles
NB. For weekly packages there is one chalet staff day off - on this day there will be no cooked breakfast and no evening meal however all other services (including chauffeur) run as normal. For short breaks (3/4 nights) there is no chalet staff day off.