Chalet des Amis
Comfortably sleeps eight adults and four children so is perfect for two or three families, or a large group of friends.
- Accommodates 10/12 guests
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 quad-bunk bedroom
- 4 Bathrooms (plus shower for sauna)
- Second lounge with 2 sofa beds
- Sauna with dedicated shower
- Drinks “elevator” for hot tub
(Bedroom one) master double with en-suite. (shared balcony)
(Bedroom two) large double bedroom. (shared balcony)
(Bedroom three) cosy double bedroom with large wardrobes.
Large, shared family bathroom (with bath/shower).
Master bedroom with en-suite
(Bedroom four) twin bedroom with views of the Morzine valley.
Adjacent, private shower room. (Both bedroom and bathroom have wheelchair access).
Lounge and dining area: the large open-plan kitchen leads out to the dining area, which comfortably accommodates ten adults. The lounge area extends from here with three large leather sofas, armchairs and bean bags make this space cosy and relaxing. The whole area enjoys triple aspect views of the valley de la Manche and down to Morzine. The balcony looks out onto the hot tub, which is on the level below and has a unique beverage basket, which is used to lower drinks to those in the tub!
Spacious, open-plan living area
(Bedroom five) large quad bunk-bedroom with four full-size single beds, plenty of storage and en-suite shower room and WC.
Second lounge: with two double sofa beds, where further guests can be accommodated, if required. There is an additional shower (adjacent to the sauna) and an additional WC across the hall. Otherwise this serves as a perfect hang-out for the kids, with tv, consoles and games.
Large quad-bunk bedroom with en-suite
Prices & Availability
|Exclusive Occupancy||Shared Occupancy||Availability|
|(£GBP)||Nights||(Fully Catered)||(Fully Catered)|
|DECEMBER||Thur 15th Dec||3||2,400||240||fully booked|
|Sun 18th Dec||4||3,400||340||fully booked|
|Thur 22nd Dec||7||8,950||895||fully booked|
|Thur 29th Dec||7||11,750||n/a||fully booked|
|JANUARY||Thur 5th Jan||3||3,400||340||fully booked|
|Sun 8th Jan||7||6,750||675||fully booked|
|Sun 15th Jan||7||6,750||675||fully booked|
|Sun 22nd Jan||7||6,950||695||fully booked|
|FEBRUARY||Sun 29th Jan||7||7,750||775||fully booked|
|Sun 5th Feb||7||8,750||875||fully booked|
|Sun 12th Feb||7||9,950||n/a||fully booked|
|Sun 19th Feb||7||9,750||n/a||fully booked|
|MARCH||Sun 26th Feb||7||8,750||875||fully booked|
|Sun 5th Mar||7||8,250||825||fully booked|
|Sun 12th Mar||7||7,750||775||fully booked|
|Sun 19th Mar||7||7,500||750||fully booked|
|Sun 26th Mar||7||7,500||750||fully booked|
|APRIL||Sun 2nd Apr||7||8,750||n/a||fully booked|
|Sun 9th Apr||7||8,250||n/a||fully booked|
Our Catered Package
- Cooked and continental breakfasts
- Freshly baked afternoon teas
- Three- or four- course evening meals
- Canapés and nibbles every evening
- Local cheeseboards "à volonté"
- Over thirty wines on our inclusive list
- Wines selected daily by chalet staff
- Beers, soft drinks and juices throughout
- Exclusive sparkling wines on arrival and departure
- Private cellar, gins and vodka on request
- Dessert wines and digestifs
- Luxury teas and batch roasted coffee
- Dedicated resort chauffeur (8am - 8pm everyday)
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- Ski pass collection
- Hot tubs, log fires and boot heaters in every chalet
- Beautiful white linen, fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Luxury toiletries and slippers
- Fully equipped with DVD players, Wi-Fi internet, iPod docks and games consoles
NB. For weekly packages there is one chalet staff day off - on this day there will be no cooked breakfast and no evening meal however all other services (including chauffeur) run as normal. For short breaks (3/4 nights) there is no chalet staff day off.