We pride ourselves on providing the most attentive experience in any catered chalet. Our chalet staff will go the extra mile to make your stay unforgettable and we take great pleasure in welcoming guests back to Morzine season after season. With such an experienced and dedicated team we are able to ensure that our extremely high standards are maintained throughout.
We believe it’s the little things that really count so we pay great attention to detail when it comes to selecting our luxurious linen, loose leaf teas, artisan coffees and all of the other important extras that make up our fully catered package.
As an owner-run business with a very hands on approach we can guarantee that every one of our guests in Morzine receives the best service possible from the moment they enquire about a chalet to the moment we wave them off at the end of the week.
"By far the best skiing experience in the Alps"
Our Catered Package
- Cooked and continental breakfasts
- Freshly baked afternoon teas
- Three- or four- course evening meals
- Canapés and nibbles every evening
- Local cheeseboards "à volonté"
- Over thirty wines on our inclusive list
- Wines selected daily by chalet staff
- Beers, soft drinks and juices throughout
- Exclusive sparkling wines on arrival and departure
- Private cellar, gins and vodka on request
- Dessert wines and digestifs
- Luxury teas and batch roasted coffee
- Dedicated resort chauffeur (8am - 8pm everyday)
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- Ski pass collection
- Hot tubs, log fires and boot heaters in every chalet
- Beautiful white linen, fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Luxury toiletries and slippers
- Fully equipped with DVD players, Wi-Fi internet, iPod docks and games consoles
NB. For weekly packages there is one chalet staff day off - on this day there will be no cooked breakfast and no evening meal however all other services (including chauffeur) run as normal. For short breaks (3/4 nights) there is no chalet staff day off.