Flexible Bookings in Morzine
Flexibility has become increasingly important when it comes to making travel plans. Flexible travel tickets for rail and airline bookings are a familiar concept, but this is not something that has typically been available when it comes to booking accommodation… until now.
Our new flexible booking option offers ultimate flexibility in the event that you choose to cancel your holiday for any reason ahead of your stay. If you choose to book on a flexible basis, you will be able to cancel up to 14 days ahead of your arrival and receive either:
– a credit for the full booking amount OR;
– a refund for 75% of the booking amount.
Please see full details in the “Cancellation Policy” section below.
To make a booking you need to:
- check availability with our sales team who will confirm if your selected dates are available;
- complete and submit our booking form, which may be done in writing or electronically, and:
- pay a deposit or full payment, the value of which will be confirmed by us.
Once we have received your booking form and appropriate payment we will issue a booking confirmation, unless your selected property is not available. Your booking confirmation will contain your deposit amount, balance amount and due date for the balance payment.
Payment can be made by bank transfer, debit or credit card. Our bank details for transfers will be provided on request.
There are no card charges for customers based in the UK/EU or cards registered in the UK/EU. We do, however, reserve the right to charge processing fees on card transactions for cards registered to other destinations.
All bookings will incur a standard admin fee of £80, charged on top of the booking amount. This fee is non-refundable for all bookings, including bookings that are retracted within the Cooling Off Period.
For advance bookings (made at least 10 weeks prior to arrival):
- 25% due on booking;
- 25% due 10 weeks prior to the arrival date;
- 50% due 4 weeks prior to the arrival date.
For short notice bookings (made at least 4 weeks prior to arrival):
- 50% due on booking;
- 50% due 4 weeks prior to the arrival date.
For last minute bookings (made less than 4 weeks prior to arrival):
- 100% due on booking.
If it’s more convenient, you may elect to pay the full amount before the due date.
Cooling off period:
For Advance Bookings, we offer a seven-day cooling off period, during which you may retract the booking free of charge, less the admin fee.
Security Bond Policy:
For all booking types we will collect card details (debit or credit), which we may use to cover charges for damage or loss or non-payment of any additional products or services. These details will be stored on a third-party encrypted database.
There are two booking types, depending on the price paid, which are subject to different cancellation policies, as follows:
- standard bookings are subject to our standard cancellation policy;
- flexible bookings are subject to our flexible cancellation policy.
The booking type must be selected and agreed at the time of booking. Once a booking is made it cannot be: upgraded from standard to flexible nor can it be downgraded from flexible to standard.
You may cancel your booking at any time by sending a request to us, in writing, which must clearly state that you wish to cancel your booking.
Cancellation due to events beyond the control of the group (such as, but not limited to: cancelled flights, health issues) will be subject to this same refund policy. Depending on the reason for your cancellation you may be able to reclaim some costs through your insurance policy.
If you fail to pay any money due in relation to the booking by the due date(s), we reserve the right to cancel your booking. If we elect to cancel your booking because of non-payment or late-payment we will notify you in writing - the cancellation will be effective as of the date you failed to make payment and this same cancellation policy will apply.
Your entitlement to a refund or credit will depend on which booking type you have selected (Standard or Flexible):
For Standard Bookings:
- if the Cancellation Date is:
- at least 70 days before your arrival date: 25% of the booking amount is non-refundable;
- between 69 and 28 days prior to your arrival date: 50% of the booking amount is non-refundable;
- less than 28 days prior to your arrival date: 100% of the booking amount is non-refundable.
For flexible bookings:
- you may cancel, for any reason, up to 14 days before your arrival date and receive either:
- a credit for the amount paid to-date, or, if you prefer:
- a partial-refund, for the amount paid to-date less 25% of the booking amount.
- credit can be used, subject to availability, to either:
- rebook the same property for a different date within 18 months of the original arrival date, or:
- book a different property for any date within 18 months of the original arrival date.
- if the new booking amount is less than the credit amount you can retain the difference as a credit to use against another booking.
- any surplus credit must be used within the same 18 month validity period and will not be refundable.
Refunds, if applicable, will be processed within 14 days of the Cancellation Date and will only be repaid via the original payment method. If repayment is to be made via bank transfer then you must provide your bank details. If repayment is to be made via card then it will be automatically repaid to the card that was used for the original payment.
Online Booking Form
- Please read our terms and conditions;
- Complete our online booking form;
- By sending your booking form you are confirming acceptance of our terms;
- Please make your deposit or full payment according to the payment schedule (see terms);
- We’ll send confirmation by email and then you can sit back and count down the days until your holiday!
Online Booking Form
looking for PRICES & AVAILABILITY?
Click the links below or speak to our sales director Jess on +44 7739 692 908.
We are delighted to have such a loyal clientele at Morgan Jupe and we’re happy to see so many familiar faces returning year after year. We rarely offer public discounts and instead choose to reward loyalty, as follows:
Fully catered or Luxury B&B bookings (winter only)
- 20% – bookings made whilst in residence, for the following season (deposits required before departure);
- 15% – “early bird” bookings (before 31st May);
- 10% – “advance” bookings (before 30th September);
- 5% – last minute bookings (available any time to Morgan Jupe clients).
Self catered bookings (summer & winter)
- 10% – “early bird” bookings (before 30th September for summer bookings and 31st May for winter bookings);
- 5% – “advance” bookings (before 30th April for summer bookings and 30th September for winter bookings).