To make a booking, please:
- check availability with Jess, our sales director, to confirm the price and dates;
- read our terms and conditions;
- complete and submit our online booking form;
- pay your deposit or full payment.
Please note that by submitting your booking form and paying your deposit you are confirming acceptance of our terms and conditions. Full payment is due on booking if the booking is made within eight weeks of your arrival date. We do not reserve properties without a deposit payment. Your booking will only be confirmed once we have received both the booking form and deposit payment.
Once we have received your booking form and appropriate payment we will issue a booking confirmation. You can then sit back and count down the days until your holiday!
For advance bookings, the total holiday amount will be split into a deposit, typically 30%, and a balance payment. The balance is due eight weeks before arrival.
For last minute bookings, within eight weeks, the total holiday amount will be payable on booking.
All payments must come from the group leader and can be made via:
- direct bank transfer to our UK bank account - details available on request
- debit or credit card
Card processing fees and currency exchange fees may apply to overseas customers. Please ask for more information.
The booking may only be cancelled by written notification (email or post) from the group leader. Upon receipt of written notification of cancellation, Morgan Jupe will (subject to terms) confirm the cancellation and the following cancellation charges will apply:
- if the cancellation date is at least 56 days prior to your arrival date: 30% of the total holiday price is non-refundable and 70% of the total holiday price is refundable;
- if the cancellation date is between 55 and 28 days prior to your arrival date: 50% of the total holiday price is non-refundable and 50% of the total holiday price is refundable;
- if the cancellation date is less than 28 days prior to your arrival date: 100% of the total holiday price will be non-refundable.
Cancellation due to events beyond the control of the group will be subject to the same refund policy as above (such as, but not limited to: cancelled flights, health issues). For full terms and conditions, please click here.
Cooling Off Period
For advance bookings, made at least eight weeks before arrival, we offer a seven-day cooling off period in which you may cancel the booking and receive a refund of all monies paid less our standard cancellation fee of £80.
Security Bond Policy
For all booking types we will collect card details (debit or credit), which we may use to cover charges for damage or loss or non-payment of any additional products or services.